Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result 2016 Apply process Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result and Apply process 2016 : Dutch Bangla Bank gives scholarship to ssc and hsc candidates who have passed the exam with extra ordinary performance. It’s a great thinking of Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL). This scholarship gives inspiration to the meritorious student. It also helps to bear their education expenses. Students who cut a good result can apply for the DBBL HSC Scholarship Result 2016. We provide you the full process of application system for the scholarship of DBL 2016. Read the below article carefully to know more.
Application Start: August 21, 2016
■ Application Close: November 21, 2016
■ Preliminary Selected List : November 30, 2016
DBBL HSC Scholarship Apply Online 2016:
The Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) Scholarship HSC 2016 Students program:
Total duration time: Two years
Total amount: 2000/- (Monthly), Yearly Scholarship: 2500/- (For Books) and Yearly Scholarship: 1000/-(For Dress)
Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship Requirement:
● Application form are available all DBBL branch, form fill up and four copy passport size photograph, mark sheet with attested by 1st class gradated officer and school head master yearly income certificate.
● Without city corporation quota 90% scholarship and also 50% girls this program.
● Those who are selected for DBBL Scholarship HSC-2016 they must admitted graduation level.
DBBL HSC Scholarship Apply Online 2016:
In continuation of social cause program Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship awarded to 2,030 students as passed HSC Examination 2016 Taka 30.00 crore will be expended for awarding Scholarship to the 2,030 students of this phase for their full academic period. Dutch-Bangla Bank every year awarded Scholarship who passed SSC & HSC Exam. Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result 2016.
Download Final HSC Scholarship Result 2016
Application Submit Address:
Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation,
Senakalyan Bhaban (5th Floor),
195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result 2016 Apply process
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Notice 2016- www.dutchbanglabank.com. Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd (DBBL)
HSC Scholarship Notice 2016 has been published. Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd (DBBL) HSC Scholarship Circular 2016 is
available at DBBL website and this website as well.
Dutch Bangla Bank invites application from poor but meritorious HSC 2016 passed
students for Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd HSC Scholarship 2016. Every year Dutch Bangla
Bank Ltd (DBBL) has been giving scholarships to the poor and meritorious students who
are studying at HSC/ Graduation/ Post graduation Levels as its part of annual scholarships
- Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its social cause program, has been awarding the scholarships to the meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at different levels of education since its beginning. DBBL awards new scholarships every year along with renewal of existing awardees.
- The Bank has given scholarships to the deserving students from huge applications following a set of criteria such as the applicant´s academic results, financial capability, physical conditions etc. Around 90% of the scholarships have been given to the rural students and 50% to the female students.
- Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation & post graduation levels. In continuation of this program applications are invited for DBBL scholarships from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed H.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2016 and meet the following requirements:
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE HSC SCHOLARSHIP
|Academic level||Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups|
|College/Institutions situated in city corporation areas||College/Institutions situated outside city corporation/in rural areas|
Your Search items: dbbl hsc scholarship, dbbl hsc scholarship 2016, 2016 dbbl scholarship, dbbl scorlarship, dbbl hsc scholarship 2016, www.dbbl scholarship.com, hsc scholarship of dbbl 2016, 2016 dbbl hsc scholarship apply process