Denlat Admission 2016 BDS Apply dghs.teletalk.com Dental Admission Result 2016-17. DGHS stands for Directorate General of Health Services will be published Medical and Dental Admission circular 2016-17. Medical Admission Result 2016-17 dghs.teletalk.com.bd. The admission test will be held on 7 October the 2016. But the government did not publish the admission circular of the medical test 2016-17 session. Medical Admission Result 2016-17 will be Published coming Soon. Medical Admission Result 2016-17 you will be first published on this website.
Dental Admission Information 2016-17
Denlat Admission 2016 BDS Apply dghs.teletalk.com
Online Application Will Start From 15 October 2016
Online Application Will End On : 24 October 2016
Admit Card Distribution Will Start From: 1 November 2016
1. Applicants must be Bangladeshi citizen who passed the SSC or equivalent examination in 2013 or 2014. They must pass their HSC or equivalent exams in 2015 or 2016. In HSC exam, they must have the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
2. Those who have passed their SSC or equivalent examinations before 2013 are not eligible for the application.
3. The General Applicants must have a total of GPA 9.00 in their SSC and HSC examinations. They must have a minimum of GPA 4 in both SSC and HSC examinations.
3. The Tribal and Non-tribal Applicants of Chittagong Hill Tracts must have a total of GPA 8.00 in their SSC and HSC examinations. They must have a minimum of GPA 3.5 in both SSC and HSC examinations. So, here are the equations for the Tribal and Non-tribal students of Chittagong Hill Tracts:
SSC 5 + HSC 5 = 10 (Eligible)
SSC 5 + HSC 4.5 = 9.5 (Eligible)
SSC 4.5 + HSC 5 = 9.5 (Eligible)
SSC 4 + HSC 4.5 = 8.5 (Eligible)
SSC 4.5 + HSC 4 = 8.5 (Eligible)
SSC 4 + HSC 4 = 8 (Eligible)
SSC 3.5 + HSC 5 = 8.5 (Eligible)
SSC 5 + HSC 3.5 = 8.5 (Eligible)
SSC 3.5 + HSC 4.5 = 8 (Eligible)
SSC 4.5 + HSC 3.5 = 8 (Eligible)
SSC 3 + HSC 5 = 8 (Not Eligible)
SSC 5 + HSC 3 = 8 (Not Eligible)
SSC 3.49 + HSC 5 = 8.49 (Not Eligible)
SSC 5 + HSC 3.49 = 8.49 (Not Eligible)
Application form can be submitted by the Tele Talk Mobile phone by sending SMS to 16222. Go to message option then write SMS.
SMS Format : DGHS < space > First 3 Letters of Board (HSC)< space >HSC-Roll< space >HSC-Passing-Year< space > First 3 Letters of Board (SSC) < space > SSC-Roll< space > HSC-Passing-Year < space > Desired Group/ Unit Key word
SMS Example : DGHS< space > DHA< space >123456< space >2015< space >CHI< space >654321< space >2013
The example is for SSC from Chittagong Board, HSC from Dhaka Board.
For different Board the code is COMILLA (COM), BARISAL (BAR), CHITTAGONG (CHI), SYLHET (SYL), DHAKA (DHA), DINAJPUR (DIN), JESSORE (JES), RAJSHAHI (RAJ), MADRASAH (MAD), TECHNICAL (VOC).
If every information is correct then after sending SMS applicant will get a SMS back with name of applicant, admission fee and a PIN number. After sending this SMS an acceptance will be required from candidates via sending SMS and the code for acceptance is-
SMS Format : DGHS< space >YES< space >PIN NUMBER< space >MOBILE NUMBER [Any Operator]
SMS Example : DGHS YES 123456 017********
and send this to 16222 number.
Dental admission Notice 2016 Result.
Result Published Date: 9 October 2016. View Results. Click to Download Result.
View Results. Merit List Waiting List.
Dental admission Notice 2016 result will publish after exam. Usually after 1 days of examination. You can see your Result directly from here. Click below images to see admission test result 2016. (Link will be activate after publishing results).
This rule (Rule number 3) is also applicable for the foreign students who want to apply for this examination and take admission to the private medical and dental colleges.
4. For all the above types of students, minimum GPA 3.5 is a must in Biology in HSC examination